The Beginning

The Beginning

Friday, October 19, 2012

Meet Olive

Well, I am going to try my hand at this blogging stuff. I figured that with a little one on the way, someone might want to know what we are up to. 

So we found out we are having a girl. I cried, multiple times. So now, I am trying to get into girl mode without all that pink girlie stuff. Matt has been amazing, especially though my craziness, and emotional hormonal stuff. 

This was the moment, I was like, isn't there suppose to be something sticking out there. I even went online to look up boy ultrasounds to make sure the technician knew what she was doing. Apparently she did, and we are really having a girl. 

Hopefully she will not be cursed with a large nose, looks kind of normal here. Lets hope it stays this way.

These are definitely soccer feet. 

After leaving the doctors office, where did I go? Shopping, of course. What else do you do when your are having gender disappointment? (Yes, I have been reading about it online. ) I figured I needed to buy her something so it would make me happy, and if I looked at cute girl stuff it may make me feel better. Too bad I just wanted to look at all the little boy stuff, then decided that, she will wear it anyways. I just put a huge bow in her hair or around her head...lol. 
Her first outfit, notice there is very limited pink. Who knows if this is even practical, what do I know. 

Stay tuned, I am sure the excitement is just now starting. Monday, they tear out our kitchen for a month or so. All the pizza and hamburgers I want!!

Just because they are cute!!
Love, 

Matt, Jill, Rock, Mia, and Norb


2 comments:

  1. a. big nose or not, she will be perfect!

    2. new kitchen?!? yay! eat some grimaldi's for matt and me!

    C. studies show babies that are raised in homes with dogs have better immune systems and few respiratory problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just stumbled upon your blog after reading Shayna's! We should just have one big blogging party! I'm so excited for you and Matt! Olive will be perfect and I'm sure you'll both be spoiling her in no time. I had no idea there was a such thing as gender disappointment...thanks for enlightening me!

    ReplyDelete